Saturday, July 12, 2014

Thankful for Help

I haven't written much lately and especially on what is happening in my own body. No particular reason beside being busy and and not really loving to blog. I find it much like journaling, which I don't enjoy, only a bit cooler.

That being said, this will be a short post.
Thank you to everyone who is always so willing to help us. Life has not been easy but having others to help offset the load is a gift that I can't tell you how thankful I am for. Prayers, help with my kids, help with my house, help by being a listening ear, help with meals, help with making a room/bath so I can have someone live here at times to assist us, on and on and on. God has blessed our family in so many ways and I am thankful.

"A Friend Loves at All Times" - Proverbs 17:17

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, it is so good to ready your blog and to find out how things are going. I would love to come help you and to visit. Let me know when is a good day to do that.

    ReplyDelete