Monday, October 20, 2014

My Supplement/Medicines

Chronic Lyme is not only most likely under diagnosed but it also is very difficult to treat. That statement has all sorts of controversy in it, so let me just say that this post is directed to those who believe in Chronic Lyme and or who have been diagnosed with it. I have been through several treatments and I want to share with you my latest and why I think it might be of help to you.

First as you may know from previous posts that I went through a series of antibiotic treatments that seemed to help for a while, but in the end just left me with a bad digestive system. Then in the Spring of 2014 I had regressed so badly that I decided to begin an alternative treatment plan. This is something that was very foreign to me and not something I would have typically done as I have always grown up with "western medicine."

I am still doing my ONDAMED and seeing my Chinese Herbalist.


No comments:

Post a Comment