Thursday, January 29, 2015

Essential Oils for Arthritis

My arthritic symptoms are so bad lately. I know I keep mentioning this but the pain is terrible. I have decided that I am going to start an essential oil protocol to treat my swelling and achey joints. Here is the plan that I found on a site entitled Mama Balance. The oils listed are specifically recommended for arthritis.

Oils for Arthritis  -  Essential oils for arthritis include frankincense, rosemary, marjoram, peppermint, wintergreen, frankincense, eucalyptus and cypress (to increase circulation).  Oregano and Clove can work together to provide natural arthritis pain relief.                                              

Topical Application Blend 1 (apply to area as needed) 2 drops Peppermint, 2 drops wintergreen (diluted), 2 drops frankincense, 2 drops eucalyptus, 2 drops cypress                        

Topical Application Blend 2 (apply to bottoms of feet twice daily) 3 drops oregano, 3 drops On  Gurard (I use the On Guard specifically for my immune system)                                                                     **Deep Blue Rub on soar areas for relief


No comments:

Post a Comment