Thursday, January 8, 2015

Not Throwing in the Towel

Happy New Year! It's 2015 and I am so thankful to say that my health is continuing to improve.

I started treatment with Longevity Health 4 months ago. The first month was so hard, the second month I saw improvements, the 3rd month was really hard. During the 3rd month I was super dizzy and fell several times. The falling was probably due to lack of sleep and an herb that I tried without consulting with my herbalist; won't make that mistake again. I also had major detox sweats during the 3rd month. I sweat a lot at night and always have, but the sweat I was sweating at night was so putrid. Not a body order smell - just nasty! Of course with detoxing, symptoms intensify. I had almost a week where I couldn't drive or do much of anything and I had to get back out my cane. I felt BAD and wanted to throw in the towel. Luckily, I seem to be on the up swing again. I sent my blood in and found that my body wasn't absorbing nutrients like it should. The doctor made adjustments to my medicines which seems to be helping.

Beside improvement of health in 2015, I have been using essential oils for nearly a year now. I use them daily and have found them very helpful in a lot of different ways regarding health. I have used various kinds of essential oils that are 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG).

My next appointment with Longevity Health is scheduled for March. Until then, I will continue with treatment from Longevity Health, OnDamed, Chinese Herbs and essential oils and hope to have continued improvement.


No comments:

Post a Comment